Financial Consultancy and Advisory
Companies today face a myriad of complex business challenges. To help navigate through these challenges, Asad Abbas & Co. business consultants provided a comprehensive range of services in the areas of financial management, human resources, operations, risk management, strategy, and technology. We offer a customized approach to our services that are based on your needs – combining in-depth industry knowledge and a longstanding commitment to growing Companies.
Our Financial Consultancy and Advisory Services include:
1. Business Financial Planning (development of goals/budgets, analysis of insurance/stocks)
2. Cash Management Advisory Services (cash flow analysis)
3. Coordination of Business Insurance Needs
4. Interface with Investments Advisers
5. Arrangement of Financing (mortgages, loans, etc.)
6. Payment of Bills and Vendor Liason
7. Preparation of Special Analysis for Attorneys
8. Payroll Processing
Management accounting focuses on the measurement, analysis and reporting of information that can help managers in making decisions to fulfil the goals of an organization. In management accounting, internal measures and reports are based on cost-benefit analysis, and are not required to follow the generally accepted accounting principle
Tax accounting in the United States concentrates on the preparation, analysis and presentation of tax payments and tax returns. The U.S. tax system requires the use of specialised accounting principles for tax purposes which can differ from the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for financial reporting.
Depending on its size, a company may be legally required to have their financial statements audited by a qualified auditor, and audits are usually carried out by accounting firms.